ASP.NET MVC Developer
Does this job have your name on it? Do you want to join our team?
Send your resume and application letter to email@example.com.
Building cool web apps is your core business. When you are coding, time flies! You have the best development skills and know all about best practices in web development. You have worked with Microsoft Azure and the cloud has no secrets for you anymore. Usability is not just a term but a believe you preach to the entire organisation. And managing a development team abroad could be the next step in your career…
- Code, Code, Code
- Work with your team to establish critical goals.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies & industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Strong CSS and design skills is definitely a plus!
- ASP.NET MVC C#
- Web API
- Kendo UI
- MS SQL Database
- Microsoft Azure Services
What we have to offer
With iXpole, you will be working in a fast growing startup with international expansion goals, in the very cool sports and entertainment business! Besides that we can offer you a market conform salary with benefits and occasional VIP tickets for you and your friends. You will be working from our main office in Hasselt, Corda Campus…