Automated Mailing scheduler to optimise your operations
Did you know that iXpole contains a full mailing platform? If iXpole is the central repository for all information related to your business partners, this is quite logical. You might consider to export receiver lists to another mailing engine, because you have been using this before. We understand.
On the other hand, iXpole is your operational cockpit. In the hospitality business, keeping your customers in the loop with regard to timings, planning, accessability, … is crucial. Informing your customers via mail (or other e-communication channels) is not a luxury; it is an operational necessity. And operations entail administrative burden. Unless you use iXpole’s automated mailing scheduler.
The iXpole automated mailing scheduler allows a club to pre-program a whole range of mailing actions to assist your partners with their matchday experience.
By combining a specific list of receivers (dynamic queries), specific content and different stylings, you can plan a whole range of touch points with your customers. Combine this with “dynamic timing” options and a specific call to action in the mail (click-through links) and you create an optimally personalised customer journey for each of your customers.
By means of example:
- 2 weeks before the game (dynamic timing) you send an automated mail to all contact persons who have this game in their subscription or pack (dynamic query) informing them that the matchday tickets can be downloaded (content + club styling). You insert a URL (call to action) to their VIP portal.
- 1 week before the game (dynamic timing) you send an automated mail to all contact persons who are entitled to catering (dynamic receivers), asking them to book their catering (call to action) by clicking on a link
- 2 days before the game you inform all people who have not yet confirmed their catering that catering reservations will close tomorrow. Only those who have not yet confirmed will receive the mail.
- 1 day before the game you send a mail to all people who have not yet taken any action to download or print their tickets.
- The day after the game you send a mail to all people who checked into the stadium to thank them and ask for an opt-in for future mailings
As a club you are now able -through simple configuration- to create the best possible and personalised customer journey for each of your business partners. Fully automated operations, a dream come true
Luc is Business Development Manager at iXpole. Luc is on the constant lookout for ways to grow the iXpole community. This means of course a lot of evangelisation with sports clubs, fixed venue event operators and other potential users of the platform. Aside from that Luc also forges strategic partnerships of all kinds and looks after our marketing and communication.
Learn how iXpole can help your club!
Just leave your name and email address and we will do the rest